From time to time, you may have questions about our policies here at Berroco. Please take a moment to read through these frequently asked questions. Perhaps you'll find your answer here!
- Can I buy patterns directly from Berroco?
- Can I buy shade cards directly from Berroco?
- How do I locate a discontinued yarn?
- I need more yarn for my project. How do I locate the dye lot I need?
- Are there any internet sources for Berroco Yarns?
- Why can't I find pricing for your yarns on your website?
- Does Berroco have a mill outlet?
- Does Berroco have a consumer catalog?
- Does Berroco sell direct to the consumer?
- Where can I find Berroco yarns outside the US?
- Can I open a wholesale account with Berroco?
- How do I subscribe to your e-newsletter KnitBits®?
- How do I unsubscribe to KnitBits®?
We do not offer our shade cards directly to the public. However, you may view them “online” by visiting here. Or you may choose to visit your local Berroco dealer to view our shade cards. You may locate a shop in your area here.
We are sorry that we can not provide this type of service. However, you may try to locate a discontinued yarn via your favorite internet search engine such as Google.
We are sorry that we can not provide this type of service. However, you may try to locate a particular dye lot by checking with our Berroco dealers. You may locate a shop in your area here.
Yes, you may locate yarn shops with web sites and other internet sources here.
We do not post our suggested retail pricing on our website. Please visit a Berroco dealer or website retailer for pricing information.
We're sorry to say that we do not sell yarn directly to the public, nor do we have a factory store onsite at Berroco.
We do not have a consumer catalog. However, you can view all our yarns and patterns in our website. To view our newest releases, click here.
Our website is not set up to accept orders nor do we sell yarn directly to the public. You will need to place your order through a yarn shop or through a mail order or website source. Please click here to view a listing of Berroco sources.
Please see our Canadian store listings here.
For all other countries, please see our store listing to locate a mail order or website source.
In order to qualify for a wholesale account, we generally require that you operate a retail store (outside of your residence) which must be located in a commercial location and operated on a full time basis.
If you own a shop and wish to carry Berroco yarns, please email us a general description of your business as well as your full contact information (full name, address, telephone, fax, email). We will pass this information to our sales representative in your area for consideration for establishing a wholesale account.
We regret that we cannot sell wholesale to crafters or production knitters.
We suggest that you propose a volume discount to your local Berroco dealer.
Use the Unsubscribe link found at the bottom of your most recent issue of KnitBits®.